Battling cellulite naturally!
Cellulite is one of the major concerns of most middle aged women. People cringe at the first appearance of cellulite and as years go by, they become more prominent and more frustrating. However, if you are just beginning to see signs that you might develop cellulite, here are some tips that would help you avoid all the costly cosmetic treatments. Read more to learn how to beat cellulite naturally at home.
Let’s face it. It is of course difficult to deal with cellulite, but persistence is the key. There are definitely ways to reduce cellulite to a large extent and help yourselves look better, leaner and firmer. It is important to first understand how cellulite forms before exploring ways to make it go away naturally. There could be a lot of reasons such as genetic predisposition, life style choices, age, dietary reasons, hormonal imbalance, and more. However, the most common reason is the accumulation of toxicity.
Toxicity in your body increases due to numerous reasons such as eating too much of processed and packaged food, cooked animal proteins, foods rich in preservatives, starches, etc. Even when high quality food is combined with less effective food, it could increase the level of toxins in your body and encourage cellulite.
Environmental chemicals are also reasons for cellulite formation. Hence, it is important to detoxify your body regularly to get rid of the toxins and stay fit, healthy and cellulite-free. Let’s now look at the natural ways to improve cellulite.
1. Eating unprocessed and natural food is one of the basic ways in which you can beat cellulite. It is important to choose alkaline rich diet and so include large portions of fresh fruit and vegetables in your meals. Alkaline rich food helps detoxify and so including these in large quantities will help you detoxify without special efforts.
2. Your salt intake is another serious cause of cellulite. If you use refined salt, it is highly advised to replace it with Celtic sea salt or other crystal salt. The extreme acidic nature of refined salt is highly dehydrating and opens doors for cellulite.
3. Keep yourself well hydrated. It is important to drink plenty of water and also get a significant part of your hydration from fresh fruits and vegetables. This will also help you flush out the toxins while keeping your skin smooth and supple.
4. Even though you eat alkaline rich food, there might still be acids and toxins in your body which need to be flushed out. So, engage in detoxifying from time to time to ensure that you eliminate toxin accumulation completely.
5. Skin thinning creams like steroid creams worsen cellulite and hence watch what you are applying topically. Reduce the use of skin thinning creams to get a cellulite free body.
By following these tips, you can not only reduce cellulite but also get fresh, glowing, smooth and supple skin naturally.