Top 10 Places for Shopping and Holidays
Here is the countdown of top 10 places in world for Shopping and holidays.
10. Milan (Italy, Europe) : This place is a must for all the fashion lover, its the birthplace for some of the best designer brands like Versace, D&G, Prada and many more. Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Sforzesco Castle, Fashion District, Navigli, Santa Maria delle Grazie, Piazza del Duomo, Teatro alla Scala, Central Station, Pirelli Tower, San Maurizio and Torre Velasca are major attraction in Milan
9. Madrid (Spain, Europe) : Ranks third in Globe shopper index (an index that rates cities in Europe and Asia pacific on convenience and affordability of shopping and holidaying). Madrid is famous for availability of high end brans at affordable price. It is a blend of traditions and modern living. a place for all kind of holidays.
8. Dubai (UAE, Asia) : Dubai is home to world largest shopping malls, each and every luxury brand in world is available in Dubai. It is also famous for its Gold Jewelry. It a must visit for those who want to and can afford a ultra-luxurious holiday.
7. Vienna (Austria, Europe) : A beautiful place packed with Museums, Nightclubs and affordable shopping places. People are planning to visit Vienna during Christmas vacation. Grafenegg Castle and Gondola Ride are major attraction in the Vienna city.
6. Buenos Aires (Argentina, South America) : Capital of Argentina and second largest city in South America is very famous for Leather and Jewelry. Puerto Madero, Museo Nacional de Belles Artes, Teatro Colon, Carlos Thays Botanical Garden, El Obelisco, Cafe Tortoni, Plaza Dorrego, Caminito, Recoleta Cemetery and Plaza de Mayo are major tourist attraction in Buenos Aires.
5. Hong Kong (Asia) : Rated as the best city in Asia for shopping by Globe Shopper Index in terms of value for money shopping. People visit this city during Christmas time to see the lighting and decorations. Hong Kong is one of the best cities to in Asian countries.
4. Paris (France, Europe) : For many years now, Paris symbolizes Culture, Fashion and beautiful cafes, it is also famous for its flea markets and very expensive hotels. Paris is costly and because of that everyone cannot afford it but you have to visit the Eiffel Tower at night time to see the lighting effects and photo shoots.
3. Tokyo (Japan, Asia) : Tokyo’s Shinjuku neighborhood is city’s most famous shopping districts, Tokyo is famous for Department stores, skyscrapers, shopping malls and electronics. Tokyo Skytree, Tokyo Stock Exchange, Tokyo Tower, Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, Marunouchi Building, Diet Building, Tsukiji Outer Market, Kabukicho, Ginza, Esola Ikebukuro, Ameyoko Shopping Street, Harajuku Cat Street and Akihabara Shopping Area are major tourist attraction in Tokyo City.
2. London (England, Europe) : 1.5 mile long Oxford street is the most famous shopping destination, It is filled with all kind of luxury high end fashion stores to antique furnishing stores. Tower of London, Thames River Boat Cruise, Westminster Abbey, London Bridge, Tower Bridge Exhibition, Hampton Court Palace, Kensington Palace, Windsor Castle, London Zoo, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Cutty sark, Royal Observatory Greenwich, London Transport Museum and Wax Museum are major tourist attraction in London.
1. New York City (USA, North America) : A place for all kind of shoppers and travelers. From high end personalized fashion stores to mega discount department stores its a place for all. New York’s Fifth avenue is a must visit for every shopping and holiday lover. The time warner center is the most popular place to visit in New York. Statue of Liberty, Central Park, New York Stock Exchange, Times Square, Empire State Building are major tourist attraction in New York City.