Useful home remedies for treating acne
Acne is a chronic skin ailment and is a provocative condition of hair follicles and sebaceous glands. Mainly, the lesions are found on the skin of shoulders, chest, neck and the face. This problem is faced by almost 6 out of 10 inhabitants between 12-24 years of age. Great deal of awkwardness is caused by this disease. However, there are some homemade take care tips for dealing with this acne problem:
- Orange peel is considered to be very useful for treating acne. Orange skin should be pound with water on a piece of stone and it should be applied to areas affected by acne.
- Apply lemon juice on the areas that are affected as they prove valuable in reduction of acne and pimples.
- Garlic is very profitable when it comes to healing acne. Raw garlic should be rubbed on the affected area several times a day. The outside use of garlic helps in clearing skin of boils, pimples and spots.
- A teaspoon of coriander juice should be mixed with turmeric powder and this proves to be quite effective for blackheads and pimples. This combination can be applied to the face and later on washed carefully before sleeping. With this, the blood stream is purified and basic purification of blood is ensured.
- Fenugreek is another useful therapy for the treatment of acne. Make a paste of fenugreek leaves and apply it over the face every night before going to bed. In morning, wash it with hot water. This would help in preventing blackheads and pimples.
- Grated cucumber can be applied all over the neck, face as well as eyes for 15-20 minutes as it proves to be useful. It boosts the face skin well. It helps prevent blackheads and pimples.